LED Puck Snap and Solo – innovative LED lighting for handrails.
The LED Puck Snap and Solo are perfectly suited for lighting public areas, stairways, walkways, bridges and art installations. A truly innovative and stylish integrated LED fixture which blends seamlessly into handrails offering unrivalled uniformity and photometric performance.
The Puck is designed to sit in metal and wooden handrails with curved or flat mounting surface with a minimum wall thickness of 1.5mm and a minimum diameter of 25mm. There is no upper limit on wall-thickness or diameter.
Puck Snap is designed to sit in metalwork and Puck Solo is designed to sit in wood / plasterboard.
Designed and manufactured in Australia from 316 stainless steel the Puck is compatible with Emergency Lighting, and one of the few LED modules available with an impressive IK10 impact rating of 10 (IEC 62262) and IP65. Available in three beam types including RGBW and works with any dimming protocol.
Small ( Ø15mm) and unobtrusive yet offering powerful illumination, the Puck sits perfectly flush within the handrail. It’s fast and easy to install due to its patented design, and once fitted both the Puck Snap & Solo cannot be tampered with, the only way to remove it is with a unique tool.
TheisCraft is proud to be appointed UK Distributor for the LED Puck.
- colour temperature range 2700K, 3000K, 4000K.
- other colour temperatures available on special request
- made in 316 electropolished marine grade stainless steel
- fits into a wide range of round and square metallic handrails
- retro fit into existing handrail with proprietary drilling kit
- design option available for integration into wooden handrails
- IP66 standard, IP67 borosilicate lens optional
- IK10 Impact Rated (IEC 62262)
- 5W LED module
- vandal resistant
- designed and manufactured in Australia
- 5 year warranty